OIL FILTER FRAM RACING FORD
OIL FILTER FRAM RACING FORD is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Fram HP Series Oil Filters
For maximum performance and durability on the street or at the track, trust Fram HP Series oil filters. They offer twice the oil flow rate and four times the dirt-holding capacity of standard oil filters. Their extra-thick steel cans and heavier gauge tapping plates are designed to withstand the high pressures and flexing caused by demanding driving conditions. Tough steel end caps hold a spiral-shaped center tube to offer more durability and protection against collapse. Fram HP Series oil filters are compatible with all oil types and have been optimized for racing and high performance street cars.
Additional features include:
* Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
* 94 percent efficiency at 20 microns
* Silicone anti-drainback valve on many applications
* 10 to 18 gpm recommended maximum oil flow, depending on model
* Maximum burst pressure: 350 to 500 psi, depending on model
* Maximum operating pressure of 200 psi
* Screen over bypass valve for extra protection against large contaminants
* High-flow bypass valve
* Flanged steel end cap
Give us a call on 0800 327 350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sold out? We can order it for you.
Submit your email and we'll be in touch about ordering this in for you. Otherwise give us a call on (03) 379-9873 or email email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.