HOLDEN 308 READY TO RUN MSD DISTRIBUTOR
HOLDEN 308 READY TO RUN MSD DISTRIBUTOR is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Holden Ready-to-run distributor include a built-in ignition module so no MSD Ignition control required.
The Pro-Billet Ready-to-Run distributor is the perfect upgrade for outdated points distributors or bulky HEIs. Simply install the distributor in the engine, connect three wires, the coil and fire it up!
A maintenance-free magnetic pick-up accurately triggers the module. The increased output of the amplifier easily outperforms stock ignitions and will smooth out the engine's idle, improve starting and provide a much higher rpm range.
The Holden Ready-to-Run features MSD's adjustable mechanical advance which allows you to custom tailor an ignition curve to match your engine's needs. There is also a vacuum advance canister to help improve economy. For positive street performance, the Ready-to-Run is the best choice.
Includes a separate tach circuit that is ideal to trigger an aftermarket EFI such as an Atomic EFI system.
• Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
• Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts
• Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
• Now includes build-in rev limiter!
• Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
• Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
• Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm bushings
• Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
• CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
• Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
• Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
• Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
• Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
• Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
Give us a call on 0800 327 350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.